The number of positive confirmed cases of Covid-19 in Bali continues to increase. One of the places that became the cluster of outbreaks that was first discovered in Wuhan, China, was the bali traditional market. Since the Covid-19 case was first announced in Bali in early March 2020, there have been at least five markets where the corona virus has spread in Bali.
Here are five markets that were once the Covid-19 contagion in Bali:
1. Bondalem Marketin Buleleng is one of the markets where Covid-19 is transmitted in Bali. Beginning in May 2020, the Regent of Buleleng, who was also the Chairman of the Task Force for the Acceleration of Co-19 Buleleng Handling, Putu Agus Suradnyana decided to quarantine the Bondalem Village area, Tejakula District.
The area quarantine was carried out following the addition of 15 residents in the local village whose swab confirmed positive for the corona virus or covid-19.
2. Kumbasari Market, Denpasar. A total of 43 fish traders in the Kumbasari Market court, Denpasar took a swab test on the second floor of Pasar Badung on Sunday (6/7/2020). The swab was held after a Kumbasari Market fish trader tested positive for Covid-19. There were supposed to be 45 people taking part in the swab, but two were absent on the grounds where 1 person had finished cataract surgery and 1 person had diabetes.
From these tests, it is known 18 traders tested positive for Covid-19. The results of this test came out on Tuesday (6/6/2020) night.
3. Badung Market, Denpasar. Two traders in the Badung Market who were husband and wife tested positive for Covid-19. Both of them sell chicken meat on the first floor of Badung Market, Denpasar, Bali. The husband and wife live in Penatih Village, Denpasar, Bali, and were found positive on Friday (5/6/2020). After both of them tested positive for Covid-19, as many as 6 booths that were close to the merchant's booth were closed since Friday (6/5/2020).
4. Gunung Agung Market, Denpasar. A carrier worker who is active in Gunung Agung Market, Denpasar, Bali was also stated to be positive about Covid-19. The 47-year-old carrier worker lives in Tegal Kerta Village, West Denpasar and was found positive on Friday (6/5/2020). Director of Perumda Pasar Sewaka Dharma Denpasar City, IB Kompyang Wiranata when confirmed Saturday (6/6/2020) afternoon said the carrier worker initially had a high fever.
After a swab, Covid-19 turned out to be positive. I don't know where he was hit at the market or at his house. We don't know yet, because in his alley there is also a positive one, a child of a fish trader in Pasar Kumbasari, "Kompyang said
5. Pemegan Market, Denpasar. A vegetable trader who contracted a kiosk in the Pemegan Market, Jalan Gunung Kawi area, Denpasar, tested positive for Covid-19. This trader came from Tegal Kerta Village, a 54 year old man. At present the trader has undergone treatment at Wangaya District Hospital. The trader was confirmed positive for Covid-19 on Sunday (05/31/2020), from the swab test results at Wangaya Hospital.
This article has been aired on tribun-bali.com with the title Market Becoming Covid-19 Distribution Clusters, These are 5 Markets in Bali that are Corona Virus Transmission, https://bali.tribunnews.com/2020/06/12/pasar-jadi-kluster-penyebaran-covid-19-ini-5-pasar-di-bali-yang-menjadi-transmisi-virus-corona?page=4
Author: Widyartha Suryawan
Editor: Ady Sucipto
COPYRIGHT TRENDING TEMPLATES 2015. ALL RIGHT RESERVED